Retail Operations Manager
On behalf of my client who is a major player in the grocery industry, I am recruiting for an Operations Manager to join this large organisation.
This is an excellent company with lots of opportunities to climb the corporate ladder.
This client is continuing to expand their number of stores and had healthy growth in sales that turned over €2.8 Billion in sales in 2018.
I am looking for a highly competent retailer, with a strong management background in grocery and fresh foods, managing flagship stores.
This is a corporate retail structure, you should ideally match this culture and have a strong commercial acumen to hit the ground running in this job as Operations Manager.
Due to the opening of new stores, this client is looking to recruit an existing manager who can join the business and bring forth new ideas and inspire change.
Competitive starting salary DOE and nice company benefits.
Requirements for the job of Operations Manager:
- 8 + year’s experience holding a Senior Management role or a Regional management role within the grocery retail sector
- Proven ability to manage multi-site environments
- Proven people management skills with the ability to develop people
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to motivate and lead large teams
- Full, clean driving licence
- Flexibility to travel from site to site
- Strong commercial acumen
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747