Grocery Manager Dublin
My client is a highly successful retail Supermarket based in Co Clare.
We are recruiting for a Grocery shop floor Manager, where you will be accountable for the day to day running of this busy floor department and all its staff. We are seeking a retailer, who is highly motivated and highly ambitious to develop their careers with this top retail chain. This is an excellent working environment, with great work-life balance, great career prospects and competitive remuneration package on offer for this Grocery Manager job.
Ideally, you will be managing a high turnover grocery store, either in a high turnover shop environment or at supermarket level.
Key Responsibilities of the Department Manager:
- The management of the day-to-day operations of the Department
- Manage the Profit and Loss.
- Ensure efficient stock flow and stock management.
- Train and develop your team within your department.
- To ensure merchandising and presentation of entire department is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure Customer Care in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Ensuring promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time.
Skill & Qualities of the Job:
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
- The Candidate should be highly motivated and energetic
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Experience managing teams
- Previous supermarket or shop Management experience
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Managers job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.