Retail Convenience Shop Manager Job Offaly
We here in Excel Recruitment are now seeking a Senior Retail Manager to manage an award-winning Retail Convenience store. Our client’s store is one of the highest turnover Retail Shops in Ireland and has won numerous awards for high standards and fresh foods. We are seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic retailer who has experience managing staff, driving standards, managing orders, and managing day to day running of a convenience store. This is a great job that can lead to excellent career Opportunites as our client owns and operates 5 large forecourt stores, with plans to open more in the near future.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of this busy convenience fresh food store,
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with the store owner
- Achieving targets with a management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incur the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in each store to ensure that necessary staff are in place to maintain operating standards while at the same time monitoring turnover and customer numbers to ensure that productivity targets are achieved
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong Work ethic and thrive for Success
- Retail Management experience within a fast paced retail supermarket or convenience background
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- Excellent presentation skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747