Grocery Trainee Manager Job South Dublin
Our client, Ireland’s leading Convenience Store is looking for a Trainee Manager with the hunger and drive to succeed and progress within the business. Our client’s retail store in South Dublin is a pillar of the community so exceptional customer service skills are essential. This Retail Trainee Manager job in South Dublin is perfect for you if you have previous Senior Sales Assistant or Supervisor experience and are looking to take the next step in your grocery retail career.
Key responsibilities for this Trainee Manager Job:
- Leading by example by providing excellent customer service
- Assisting the leadership team in the training and development of staff
- Achieving targets and KPIs as set by senior management
- Maintaining excellent store standards
The Requirements of this Trainee Manager Job:
- Previous managerial experience in an Assistant Manager or Duty Manager role
- Excellent organisational, motivational and communication skills
- Experience in working towards KPIs and targets such as margin and waste
- A genuine passion for grocery retail and a keen interest in fresh food
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Trainee Manager Job please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Nikki Murran on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.