Grocery Trainee Manager, South Dublin
My client, a well-known Grocery Retailer have a number of Trainee Manager roles across Ballinteer, Marlay, Dalkey, Killiney and Stillorgan.
I am looking for a passionate, grafter of a retailer who wants to work towards a management career with a fast paced and well-established business.
As part of the role, you will support your manager in driving sales within store, maintaining high merchandising standards and implementing continuous improvement to offer first-class service to customers.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Grocery Trainee Manager, South Dublin:
- The management of the day-to-day operations of your store
- Stock ordering
- Opening and closing the store
- Provide training, assistance and support to staff in your team
- Conduct regular stock takes to investigate any loss of stock
- Assist your manager in achieving store KPI’s/Targets
- Ensure the department is fully food safety compliant and waste is well maintained
- Maximise profit and decreasing Losses via increasing sales and controlling costs
- Ensure exceptional merchandising standards
- Ensure customer care is of the highest standard
- Ensure promotions are implemented to agreed plan and time
- Carrying out continuous improvement regularly
Skills & Experience for the job of Grocery Trainee Manager, South Dublin:
- Must have retail experience
- Should be highly motivated, energetic and not afraid of hard work
- Must be flexible to the business needs
- Enjoy & thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Salary €28K-€32K – negotiable depending on experience
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.