Group HR Manager – Dublin
Our client, a well-known Irish retail chain, is seeking an experienced Retail HR Manager to join their Head Office in Dublin city centre. Working closely with the Managing Director, this HR Manager job requires a forward thinking, energetic and people orientated Manager.
You will have experience in rolling out projects, implementing best practice and the ability to influence at all levels. This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious HR Manager looking to develop their career.
With over 15 retail stores, this job is predominately based in Dublin, however with future expansion across the country, travel may be required from time to time.
Responsible for this HR Manager Retail job include:
- To ensure all company, store and head office recruitment is carried out effectively and within set time lines
- Ensure company policies, laws and regulations are adhered to at all times
- Monitor training records to ensure compliance with regards to all employee training and development
- Support Stores with all aspects of HR and people management, training and development
- Carrying out and manage recruitment days, Offers, Company Inductions and Training for all new employees
- Ensure all contracts of employment are delivered
- Carry out Store HR compliance audits
- Ensure personnel files are fully compliant with audit & legal requirements
- Ensure all Staff appraisals and performance reviews are carried out
- Liaise with Retail Directors and support Store Managers
Requirements of this Retail HR Manager role include:
- 2-3 years HR Management experience within Retail
- Excellent communication skills
- Recruitment experience
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to create a customer focused culture
- CIPD qualification or similar
- Ability to travel nationwide as required
Monday to Friday
Great working hours
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.