Group Human Resource Manager job Galway
On behalf of our client, Excel Recruitment are looking to recruit a HR Manager of high stature for our client who owns and operates several iconic venues around Galway. This is a large business with a headcount of 250 employees and a large management team throughout their company. This is also a fast-paced environment, so we are seeking a Human Resource Manager with experience in a customer-facing environment, ideally retail or hospitality.
Our client is offering office hours Monday to Friday, company discount, phone, laptop and a competitive basic salary for the right person.
Requirements for the Human Resource Manager job:
- 3 years minimum in a busy HR environment, ideally within the retail or hospitality sector
- Experience in advising senior management or Directors on policies or HR-related issues
- Third level qualification in HR, CIPD member would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent working knowledge of multiple HR disciplines including talent management, performance management, employee engagement, talent acquisition and coaching
Responsibilities for the Human Resource Manager job:
- Management of the Human Resources function for all venues, with responsibility for the implementation and delivery of the day to day HR operations
- Drive the recruitment and selection process for all venues, ensuring best practice whilst sourcing the highest calibre candidates.
- Support employees on day to day queries
- Management of the general HR admin
- Management of the time and attendance systems, labour forecasting and payment system
- Develop and drive incentives, rewards and the staff welfare scheme to provide a positive working culture throughout the business
- Support and conduct investigations, performance improvements and terminations
If you meet the criteria and are interested in this Group HR Manager job, please apply below.