Group HR Manager
Group HR Manager – Donegal
Here at Excel Recruitment, we are delighted to announce we are seeking a Group HR Manager to join our client in Donegal.
Our client a highly successful grocery supermarket group in North Donegal has seen significant growth in their sales over the last two years and expect to see further growth over the next three years due to extensive construction work taking place in their catchment area.
Our client is owned and run by a successful independent owner who has operated the business for decades, they currently employ approx 250+ staff across four shops in the North Donegal area.
Our client is looking for a personable HR professional who has experience in a shop, hospitality or food service environment, that understands the daily operations and culture of the FMCG sector. Developing staff and management to ensure the future success of the business by winning awards and L&D is top of the agenda for this HR Manager along with handling all the day to day HR queries and administration.
This job will offer relocation assistance, a competitive package, a complete change of lifestyle to one of Ireland’s most remote coastal beauty spots in North Donegal, the owner of the business is a true leader who empowers and offers autonomy to all his senior teams.
This HR role does not offer remote working but will offer flexible hours.
Responsibilities in this Group Human Resource role:
- Act as the main point of contact for all HR enquiries
- Work in tangent with company directors and senior management regarding business strategy, decision making and developing the HR function within the business to improve business performance
- Ensuring the business is keeping up to date regarding changes in company policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Take responsibility for the complete life cycle of employees, such as recruitment, grievances, disciplinary, contract queries and onboarding of new starters
- Work closely with your retail partners to ensure the stores and business is evolving and aligned to the brand values
Who you are as a Group Human Resource Manager:
- Must have 2-3 years + HR experience within the retail, hospitality and foodservice sectors or a senior store manager with a strong understanding of HR principles looking to move into a full HR role
- A clear, detail-oriented communicator
- Well organised and proficient with HR principles
- Relevant HR Qualifications or covered some HR modules
- Must have experience in performance management and motivating teams under you
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Irelands leading Recruitment Company and we are always happy to take a call from any level of candidate to discuss the various jobs we have across all of Ireland. 01-8148747