Group Human Resources Manager Ireland
We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Human Resource Professional to lead our Senior Human Resources team. This role will involve managing and developing the company’s human resource strategy to ensure that the overall business goals are achieved. The successful candidate will manage a large team to provide a professional Human Resource service to management and staff. This would be an excellent opportunity for a senior Human Resources Manager to implement real change in an ambitious, market leading international organisation. Previous experience in the retail and/or hospitality Industry is essential. Excellent benefits package on offer for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of this Group Human Resources Manager Job Ireland:
- Actively participate in the execution of business/HR strategy.
- Engage in the performance management and development of all teams within the group
- Proactively support change and transformation activity throughout the organisation
- Build performance-based relationships with management at all levels of the business
- Manage and develop the HR team to deliver on all HR strategies
- Identify HR and implement solutions to help achieve business targets
- Actively support and participate with presentations and tendering for new business
- Assist with the financial department on creating and delivering budgets
- Support the organisation to develop and maintain a cohesive, diverse and inclusive working environment.
Requirements of this Group Human Resources Manager Ireland:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or a related field required
- Chartered member of CIPD
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in HR with at least 5 at senior level
- Strong 3rd party / IR experience
We invite all applications for this Group Human Resources Manager Ireland job, please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please do not hesitate to call Laurence in confidence to discuss the role in greater detail on 01 871 7676 or visit www.excelrecruitment.com for similar live positions. All applications are received in the strictest of confidence.