We have exciting opportunities available for agency healthcare assistants. At Excel we offer extremely competitive rates for our Healthcare Assistants, as well as flexible hours to suit your schedule! You will be able to work as much or as little as you like with Excel.
Our clients are based in the Dublin area and we have days and night shifts available, weekends and weekdays.
Our Benefits Include:
- Choosing your own hours
- The opportunity to gain experience in a variety of facilities
- Weekly pay – work a shift that week and get paid for it!
- Holiday pay
- Getting to work with other experienced healthcare professionals
- Work as little or as much as you like
Responsibilities of a Healthcare Assistant:
- Help and assist your patients with activities of daily living.
- Provide personal care for all patients in your care
- Answer to the nurse in charge or the ADON
- Build relationships with residents, family and staff
Our Requirements for a Healthcare Assistant:
- FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare Support or Pre-Nursing (8 modules total) OR equivalent qualification
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and CPI / MAPA (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
If you are interested in this Healthcare Assistant Job, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Kerry on 01-8717666 or 087-333 4452.