Head Butcher Job Cork
An opportunity is available for a Head Butcher to join one of Irelands leading supermarket groups. Our client, a successful supermarket in Cork, is seeking a Head Butcher to join their highly qualified and experienced team.
The Job of Head Butcher:
- Lead a team of Butchers
- Drive sales and quality standards in the department
- Regular meeting with senior management and appraisals of staff
- To ensure Customer Service and store standards across the entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety etc.
- To ensure that all Health & Safety and Food Safety standards are maintained and strictly adhered to.
The Requirements of Head Butcher:
- Full butchery skills including boning and breaking of carcasses.
- Must have excellent organisational, communication and motivational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and customer focused environment.
- Must be fully HACCP and Food Safety trained.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Head Butcher job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Nikki on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.