Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Head Chef to lead the team in one of Dublin’s most prestigious and award-winning Restaurants. The company offers a highly competitive salary along with a clear path forward for progression and promotion in an expanding company that values and rewards hard work.
What are the benefits of this Head Chef Position?
This is a full-time position at a fantastic starting salary, with additional incentives with the added support of a larger company. It is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Head Chef to become part of an expanding business with standards that have consistently set the trend in Dublin City with potential growth and development within the company
What are the responsibilities of this Head Chef Position?
- Working alongside the group Executive Chef to ensure standards are maintained with meticulous attention to detail
- Work well with others as part of a team, serving as a leader in a busy environment that encourages a team mentality
- Working knowledge of HACCP & Food Safety regulations
- Working knowledge of GP calculation, labour cost and roster creation
- Menu creation alongside the group Executive Chef along with menu costings, allergen information and SOP creation
What are the requirements of this Head Chef Position?
- Previous experience as a Head Chef or Senior Sous Chef in a Restaurant/ Hotel environment
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to manage a team in a busy environment
- Full working knowledge of HACCP.
- Good standard and comprehension of English
- Full working rights in Ireland
If this sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in or would like some information on any of our roles with a company of professionals with experience in the industry then please don’t hesitate to get in touch via email with an up-to-date CV to Neil in the utmost confidence.