Head Chef – Dublin
Excel Recruitment currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Head Chef for our client in south Dublin.
Our client is a prestigious and award-winning Irish grocery retailer who are seeking a passionate Head Chef to join their talented team.
The ideal candidate for this Head Chef job will have previous experience working in a fast-paced environment and will be able to bring a creative and innovative approach to the team.
This Head Chef job offers an excellent salary package as well as ample training and development opportunities.
Requirements as a Head Chef:
- Thorough understanding and proven working knowledge of Irish food safety legislation
- Ability to motivate others to achieve high operational standards
- Ability to excite and engage the team to promote a positive and proactive environment
- A willingness to learn and progress as a Chef in a kitchen that fosters creativity
- Excellent financial acumen and have a proven track record in achieving good GPS/Budgets
- A passionate foodie who takes pride in their work
Responsibilities as a Head Chef:
- Responsible for the creation and development of a high-quality food menu and innovative food using fresh and local ingredients
- Continuously update your industry knowledge on current food trends and ingredients
- Control and achieve agreed financial targets whilst maximising all commercial opportunities
- Following good HACCP practices for the proper handling and preparation of all food products
- Upskilling kitchen staff & mentoring junior chefs
- Organising regular kitchen stock-takes
If you are interested in this Head Chef job, then please send your CV in complete confidence to Hayley Rochford in Excel Recruitment. Excel Recruitment is Ireland’s leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland.