Head of Franchise Development
Franchise Business Development Manager
Our client, Ireland fastest growing Retail Pharmacy chain is seeking to recruit a Franchise Business Development Manager to head up the expansion, growth and visibility of their brand. This is a unique and senior opportunity for a dynamic and sales driven individual who has experience in selling retail franchises or symbol group concepts.
Reporting into the Managing Director, as Franchise Business Development Manager, you will identify retail pharmacy opportunities, sell the Franchise concept and roll out the model that will in turn deliver results for the franchisee and exceed their expectations.
You will also work with your franchise network, providing strategic support by recommending business models, analysing and managing the needs of their specific business and offering best practices in regard to our client’s concept from start to finish.
Responsibilities for the job of Franchise Business Development Manager include the following
- Identify prospects, sell the franchise, sign up all the commercials and take the business through rebranding to the new franchise across Ireland.
- Responsible for developing new franchisee relationships and selling our client’s concept directly into existing Pharmacy’s retailers
- Create strategic development growth plan for every franchisee from initial set up through to completion
- Identify, review and validate new unit development opportunity using current success criteria
- Track and forecast all new units according to key business objectives
- Execute and manage all new development agreements
- Work/meet with franchisees on a weekly basis reviewing new trade opportunities
- Ensuring a solid market position is established
- Pursuing new business and cross-business opportunities
- Conducting site analysis on a regular basis
- Develop strong capture plans and winning strategies for targeted stores
- Track new business develop opportunities, utlizing market knowledge and market intelligence to identify new customers
- Establishing a framework for pipeline management (expectations, processes, reporting/KPI’s, etc.)
Experience required for the job of Franchise Business Development Manager
- A minimum of 5 + years sales experience selling a franchise model or similar FMCG Franchise model essential
- Demonstrated sales success over that period, identifying leads and closing the sale
- You will have good commercial acumen and an exemplary track record of successful sales.
- You will have a good understanding of the structure of the Pharma Industry or similar relevant experience in the recruitment of franchisee’s into a franchise.
- You will have excellent planning and organisational skills, be analytical and computer literate.
- An innovative, open minded approach
- Results-focused, team-oriented and a strong work ethic
- Ability to travel throughout Ireland
- Applicant will be field based
- Salary negotiable
Should this job opportunity be of interest to you, please contact Aislinn through the link provided and your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence