Head of HR – Retail
Our client, a leader in electrical retailing offering top brands at top prices is seeking to recruit an experienced Head of HR to work as part of the Senior Management team to deliver a proactive HR function. This role is based in west Dublin.
Why our client?
You will be joining this renowned Electrical Company, with over 20 stores nationwide, at a very exciting time of growth and the Head of HR will be an integral part of this process, along with other strategic responsibilities.
Responsibilities of this Head of HR role include:
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will have the opportunity to shape the HR offering of our client’s business and work with an exceptional group of individuals. As the Head of HR, you will be tasked with supporting the business in the devising and delivery of the strategic plan and day to day aspects of HR.
With the responsibility of three direct reports, you will:
- Continuously foster a positive organisational culture
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategic and operational HR policies
- Collaborate with business and functional units to ensure employee training, health and safety development needs are met and support the achievement of goals and targets
- Support and guide Senior leaders and line managers
Key skills and qualities for this Head of HR role include:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Senior HR Management/ Head of HR role
- A confident and independent decision maker
- Strong commercial awareness and is highly motivated, resilient with an ability to operate in a pressurised environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to coach and advise senior leaders and managers across the business
Excellent base salary on offer &
- Bonus – 10%
- Pension – 6%
- Health insurance
If interested in hearing more about this position please upload your current C.V. to the link provided or call Aislinn on 018148747 or 0868073544