Head of People and Culture
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head of HR
Our client, is seeking a Skilled and Experienced Head of People and Culture to join their business and lead their HR Department
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for shaping the overall HR and Talent Management strategy to create a high performance, employee-oriented culture. Additionally, the candidate will develop processes and reporting metrics to support organisational goal attainment.
With over 1000 employees, this role is suited to a Head of HR, Senior HR Business Partner looking for a new dynamic and strategic opportunity with experience in empowerment and development
You will be passionate and driven to deliver exceptional results, demonstrate learning agility, whilst being skilled at communicating with and influencing employees and all departmental leaders across the business.
- Develop and implement the HR strategy aligned to the business objectives.
- Support and coach the management team on all people leadership matters, including business change and transformation.
- Be responsible for all HR management, development, and talent management processes within the business areas i.e. performance/potential management, succession planning etc.
- Be responsible for all GDPR compliance, Health & Safety policies, and other HR related legislation.
- Represent the company in all negotiations with Trade Unions.
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements.
- To deliver and report on periodic employee engagement survey to ensure feedback from employees is collated and interpreted correctly to help improve employee engagement.
- Manage all recruitment needs for the company along with establishing and maintaining appropriate systems and training plans the learning and development process.
- Liaise with the finance department to ensure budgetary control of training and development expenditure within agreed budgets.
- Design, support and continually improve the organisation’s talent frameworks, tools and resources for talent planning, performance management and employee development.
What you need for the role of Head of People and Culture?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, H.R. or related area.
- Minimum 5 years HR work experience (ideally, but not necessarily retail/ hospitality).
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in a senior HR Business Partner/ Head of HR role
- Experience of designing and delivering coaching/mentoring, learning and development and talent management programmes.
- Experience of report writing utilising excel, word and power point.
- Able to demonstrate contribution to maximising commercial performance through controlling costs, and ensuring efficiencies where possible
- Excellent basic
- Laptop and phone.
- Staff discount scheme.
- Group VHI scheme – 10% reduction in premium.
- Defined contribution pension scheme.
- Life & Disability Schemes.
- Vouched business expenses and mileage.
- Christmas gratuity.
- 4 weeks holidays plus public holidays and additional service leave on qualification.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application