Head of Retail – Ireland
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a dynamic Head of Retail to lead and grow our client’s retail brand nationwide.
Our client are a well-known brand with stores nationwide are currently seeking a driven, commercial Head of Retail to drive growth, boost sales, elevate store standards and increase brand awareness. As Head of Retail, you will lead and drive the strategic development of the brand, while managing and leading the development of our client’s stores nationwide.
Based out of Naas/ Kildare you will have the overall responsibility for the entire strategic and operational direction of the brand, you will contribute to the future direction of the business through ongoing on-going analysis of the market, including regular reviews of retail activities, trends, the external environment and related activities of other brands
As Head of Retail, you will
- Drive the strategic development of the brand and manage the retail team to achieve agreed objectives.
- Conduct ongoing analysis of the market, including regular reviews of retail activities, trends, the external environment and related activities of other brands to ensure the brand’s continued growth and success
- Oversee the development of retail operations, elevating store standards and improving retail procedures.
- Lead the development of new initiatives to drive growth and exceed targets
- Recruit, effectively manage, develop and retain key employees within the Retail Management team
- Achieve all income and expenditure budgets and related KPIs
- Responsible for mentoring and inspiring 6 area managers to achieve set and agreed KPI’s
- Work closely with the board of Directors
Who you will be
The ideal candidate for this Head of Retail job will-
- Have 5+ Regional Management experience, or similar within a Fashion retailing company
- Have proven success track record of growing sales and meeting and exceeding targets
- Have proven experience of developing income generation plans
- Be financially and commercially astute with experience of managing budgets and providing accurate financial reports
- A natural and influential communicator with the ability to network and build and maintain long-lasting commercial relationships.
- Death in Service
- Car or mileage
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this Head of Retail job, please attach a CV below for the attention of Aislinn lea