Head of Retail
Head of Retail Partnerships
Our client Ireland’s fastest growing retail pharmacy group is seeking to recruit a Senior Retail Operations Manager to join their team and play a pivotal role in developing a high-performance culture whilst driving the business performance forward.
Due to a large expansion plan and the introduction of sophisticated technology to ensure the finest patient care, this is an incredible role for an ambitious leader.
Reporting into the Managing Director and through your Regional team, as Head of Retail Partnerships you will translate the company strategy into plan. You will be the driving force in overseeing the company operational plan through on-going analysis of the market, regular reviews of retail activities, trends, the external environment and related activities of other brands.
Responsibilities for the job of the job of Head of Retail Partnerships
- Maximise pharmacy dispensary skills ensuring a point of different thus ensuring the finest patient care and well-being.
- Build and nurture business relationships with your partners.
- Develop Business Plans for Pharmacies, supporting Pharmacy owners to implement their strategic plans, grow their businesses, maximise their profits and implement long-term business plans.
- To provide strong leadership and direction to owners, partners, pharmacists and store managers, clearly communicating the business vision and operational plans.
- Analyse business performance and trends in relation to regional performance & competitor analysis.
- Translate the company strategy into plans, actions and targets at regional and local levels.
- Deliver financial and KPI performance creating clear action plans to drive continuous improvements.
- Ensure brand engagement is being delivered through your leadership team.
- Identify business, product and service opportunities, influencing appropriate action across the group.
- Work closely with Head office teams in Buying, Marketing and Finance ensuring all up to date data is readily available.
- Implement, review and achieve all income and expenditure budgets and related KPIs.
Skills required for this job of Head of Retail Partnerships
- 5-6 years’ operating at a Senior Operations Manager level / Head of Retail level
- Be financially and commercially astute with experience of managing budgets and providing accurate financial reports.
- A natural and influential communicator with the ability to network and build and maintain long-lasting commercial relationships.
- Have a proven success track record of growing sales and meeting and exceeding targets.
- Outstanding understanding of retail operations and processes.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership, communications and influencing skills with a positive proactive response to all business requirements.
- Flexible to travel nationwide
- Excellent Salary
- Health care
- Phone, Laptop
Should you be interested in hearing about this job opportunity, please upload your current c.v to the link provided