Head Office Administrator Job in Dublin
Our client, a growing DIY & Hardware buying group, are looking for a conscientious Administrator for their head office in west Dublin. They are looking for candidates who are very organised, can multi task and have great communication skills, as the Administrator will be required to work with colleagues and group members across the business.
Candidates must hold at least one year of similar commercial Admin. experience.
This is a great company to progress your career so please get in touch today!
Responsibilities of this Head Office Administrator job:
- Dealing with Email & Phone Queries
- Keeping records & maintaining documents
- Producing weekly reports
- Data Entry
Requirements for this Head Office Administrator job:
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent organisational skills required
- Have a proficiency using MS Office programs
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- Have the ability to engage with the team and others in the business, to provide support and flexibility when required
- Enthusiastic and can-do attitude
Salary: Up to €26k DOE & benefits
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.