Health Care Assistant Jobs Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting qualified Health Care Assistants for full and part time jobs across the greater Dublin area. We have availability for Monday to Sunday, day and night shifts. Candidates must be highly motivated and interested in working in Care of the Elderly. All successful candidates will ensure the highest standards of person centred care is delivered. Our Nursing Home clients are proud of consistently good reports from government regulators over many years and strive to operate the Nursing Home to the highest standards so will match your excellent work ethic with a fantastic salary.
With Excel Recruitment, you will
- Pick and choose your own shifts
- Work as much or as little as you wish
- Try out new nursing disciplines and gain new experience
- Work around your own roster and availability
- Paid weekly and holiday pay
Responsibilities of these Health Care Assistant
- Assist in delivering a high standard of holistic care to residents, whilst promoting their equality and dignity at all times
- Carry out assigned and delegated tasks involving direct care and activities under the direction and supervision of the Care Manager
- Act as the named Health Care Assistant for specific residents as allocated by the Care Manager
- Respect the privacy and dignity of all residents and promote their independence.
Requirements for these Health Care Assistant
- Must have all 8 modules of FETAC level 5 in Care of the Elderly
- All successful candidates will be Garda Vetted
- Must be able to provide 2 written references
- Good knowledge of HIQA standards
- Fluent level of English both written and oral
- Must have received all Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Elder abuse certificate
If you have the desired experience and healthcare skills and would like to apply for this Health Care Assistant Jobs in Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. , Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.