Health & Safety Coordinator Job Dublin
My client is a leading construction training solutions provider in Ireland working closely with some of the biggest construction and engineering companies nationwide.
Currently, my client is seeking 2 Health & Safety Coordinators to join their expanding team in Dublin on projects in South and North Dublin. These are both full time and fixed-term contracted roles depending on candidate suitability. The specific contracts are up to 24 months and there is permanent jobs on offer as well.
My client is offering a competitive salary, a work laptop and mobile. Monday to Friday job.
Responsibilities for this Health & Safety Coordinator job :
- Review current PSCS process in place to ensure that the appointed contractors have a functioning and certified health and safety management system in place
- Ensure compliance with the fulfilment of PSCS duties in accordance with the Construction Regulations 2013, with particular focus on S.I. No 291,
- Contractor Health and Safety Assessment
- Full review of compliance with the fulfilment of Contractor duties in accordance with the Construction Regulations 2013, with particular focus on S.I. No 291,
Construction Stage Health and Safety Plans
- Provision and ongoing review of site construction stage health and safety plan
- Traffic Management Plan
- Provision and ongoing review of site traffic management plan.
- Site Health and Safety Documents
- Conduct a review of the following sample documents, but not exclusive:
- Existing safety files and updates,
- Method Statements,
- Risk Assessments,
- Training Records
- Review the current process in place for the communication and agreement of the project health and safety requirements
- Review how health and safety issues and bulletins are issued, including record management and actions are taken.
- Review content, frequency, relevance and attendance records.
- Induction Process
- Health and Safety Induction process
- Review current process and induction register
- Review contents of induction and document control for revisions etc
- Provision of daily induction
- Health and Safety Reporting
- Review the current health and safety reporting process in place, Weekly, Monthly.
- Review information captured, tracking of statistics and lessons learned
Health and Safety Monitoring
- Review the effectiveness of how the health and safety performance of contractors is monitored, and corrective actions are taken if required
- Review audit protocol and results for effectiveness.
- Accidents, Incidents and Near Miss Reporting Review the current Accident/Incident/Near Miss reporting procedure and mechanism and review current trends and lessons learned.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this Job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various jobs we have. Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.