Search for your next opportunity
Excel recruitment are currently looking for healthcare assistants to join our growing team. If you are looking for a change in your career and want to take control of your schedule for a better work/life balance, this is the opportunity for you.
Excel have clients across Dublin and Ireland including hospitals, nursing homes and homecare, so you will be able to find shifts close to your location.
If you are passionate about joining a dedicated team who deliver high quality care to residents/patients in a fast-paced environment and want flexibility with the ability to pick your own shifts, apply within to be scheduled for an interview.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive weekly pay and Sunday Premium/ Bank Holiday pay
- Consultants here to help you
- Working around your schedule
- Training provided if needed
Responsibilities for this Healthcare Assistant:
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Delivering high quality care to patients/residents
- Work as part of a team
- Confidentiality is a must
Requirement for this Healthcare Assistant:
- Relevant healthcare certs; Patient Manual Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Garda Clearance, HEP B Vaccinations
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 is either completed or in progress
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to Noel with your CV below, or call 01 871 7676. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence #INDHCA