Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment currently have vacancies for healthcare assistants. This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for a better work/life balance, Excel are offering flexibility and the ability to control your schedule with rewarding work and competitive pay.
If you are looking to change your career, Excel have clients based across Dublin and Ireland, including hospitals, nursing homes and home-care so depending on your preference and location there will be availability to suit you with the opportunity to learn new skills.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive weekly pay and Sunday Premium/ Bank Holiday pay
- Consultants here to help you
- Working around your schedule
- Training provided if needed
Responsibilities for this Healthcare Assistant:
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Delivering high quality care to patients/residents
- Work as part of a team
- Confidentiality is a must
Requirement for this Healthcare Assistant:
- Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 1g or 4
- Relevant healthcare certs; Patient Manual Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Garda Clearance, HEP B Vaccinations
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 is either completed or in progress
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to Noel with your CV below, or call 01 871 7676. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence #INDHCA