Search for your next opportunity
Excel Recruitment are currently looking for healthcare assistants to join our team. If you are looking for a better work/life balance with competitive pay, Excel has the opportunity for you.
At Excel we have clients including nursing homes, hospitals, and homecare in various locations across Dublin and Ireland so there will be vacancies tailored to your preference with the ability to learn new skills to enable career progression.
Working with Excel will provide you with a flexible schedule and rewarding work improving the quality of life of the people in your care. If you are passionate about delivering high quality care, apply within to begin your journey with us.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive weekly pay and Sunday Premium/ Bank Holiday pay
- Consultants here to help you
- Working around your schedule
- Training provided if needed
Responsibilities for this Healthcare Assistant:
Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Delivering high quality care to patients/residents
- Work as part of a team
- Confidentiality is a must
Requirement for this Healthcare Assistant:
- Eligible to work in Ireland. EU Passport or valid GNIB Card Stamp 1g or 4
- Relevant healthcare certs; Patient Manual Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Garda Clearance, HEP B Vaccinations
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 is either completed or in progress
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to Noel with your CV below, or call 01 871 7676. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence #INDHCA