Search for your next opportunity
Excel recruitment have an exciting opportunity for healthcare assistants looking to take control of their working schedule. As a growing agency we can provide varied experience in the healthcare sector.
Excel have clients across Dublin and Ireland meaning if you join our team there will be vacancies to suit your location needs.
If you are passionate about joining a dedicated team who deliver high quality care to residents/patients in a fast-paced environment and want flexibility and the ability to pick your own shifts, don’t hesitate to apply.
What’s on offer?
- Weekly pay and Sunday Premium/ Bank Holiday pay
- Consultants here to help you
- Working around your schedule
- Training provided if needed
Responsibilities for this Healthcare Assistant:
- Knowledge of HIQA standards
- Delivering high quality care to patients/residents
- Work as part of a team
- Confidentiality is a must
Requirement for this Healthcare Assistant:
- Relevant healthcare certs; Patient Manual Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults, Garda Clearance, HEP B Vaccinations
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 is either completed or in progress
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply to Noel with your CV below, or call 01 871 7676. Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence #INDHCA