We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants for full-time hours in the Dublin 14 area. We are looking for committed carers to join a team of compassionate HCAs for work in a psychiatric/geriatric care unit. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a challenging setting. If you are looking to supplement your current job with an extra shift per week, or if you are looking for full-time hours, we may be able to help. We also have shifts available in other facilities throughout Dublin should you want to gain experience in different settings.
With Excel Recruitment, you will:
- Choose your hours of work
- Receive payment every week
- Gain valuable experience in a variety of healthcare settings throughout Dublin
- Be part of an experienced healthcare team
Requirements for Healthcare Assistants:
- FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare Support or Pre-Nursing (8 modules total) OR equivalent qualification
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and CPI / MAPA (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
The responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant job are:
- Providing companionship, assisting patients with personal care – infection prevention and control, food prep, maintaining personal hygiene, and ensuring the comfort and safety of all patients’.
- Liaising with the Care Manager and carrying out any assigned tasks
- Keeping track and recording the condition of patients’ by noting temperature, pulse etc.
- Promoting the dignity and comfort of patients at all times
If you are interested in this Healthcare Assistant Job, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Joseph via the link below.