Healthcare Assistant – Wicklow
We can offer the right candidates’ fair rates of pay, flexible working hours and the ability to choose how much or how little you want to work. You will be given a dedicated Healthcare Consultant who will look after you and your career with Excel. You will also be able to choose the facilities you wish to work in.
- Work the shifts you want to suit your schedule
- Gain experience in various working environments throughout Wicklow
- Get paid weekly, and accumulate holiday pay entitlement
- Be offered shifts according to your own availability – work as much or as little as you want
- Be part of an experienced and qualified healthcare team
- Have a dedicated consultant who looks after you and your nursing career
Requirements for Healthcare Assistant:
- FETAC Courses in Care of the Elderly and Care Skills or equivalent
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and CPI / MAPA (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
As a Healthcare Assistant with Excel Recruitment you will:
- Possess a caring and energetic attitude in the workplace environment.
- Be a team player, helping to promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients.
- You work well using both your own initiative and in a team environment.
- Carry out duties in a timely manner.
If you are interested in this Healthcare Assistant position, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Kerry via the link below.