Excel Recruitment have great opportunities for Healthcare Assistants to join our Clients healthcare units throughout Dublin. We have full and part-time temporary ongoing work which offer great pay rates, weekly wages and immediate starts.
Requirements for these Healthcare Assistants
- FETAC level 5 or QQI in Healthcare.
- Poof of Hepatitis B and Knowledge of HIQA requirements.
- Infection control and Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults.
- Must Undergo Garda vetting and other courses.
- Must be Caring and Compassionate person.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Patient Manual handling needed.
Responsibilities for these Healthcare Assistants
- Reporting to the Healthcare manager for any other requirements.
- Ensuring the patient’s safety.
- Assisting the patients with washing, dressing and providing meals.
- Maintaining a safe secure and inviting environment for residents, Family and staff.
- Ensuring hygiene needs are too high standards.
Benefits of these Healthcare Assistants
- €11.00 up to €20.00 per hour
- Holiday pay. Weekly wages and overtime rates
- Days and nights 5/7 days shifts per week
- Gaining experience with busy teams
If you are interested in the Healthcare Assistants’ jobs: please attach your CV to the link below, or contact Gerard on 01 871 76 11.