Healthcare Chef Manager Job Galway
We are currently recruiting for a Chef Manager role for our healthcare client based in Galway. This candidate will have the responsibility of production and serving of food daily. They will also be responsible for the day to day management and financial performance of the kitchen.
Duties of this Healthcare Chef Manager Job Galway
- Organizing, leading and motivating the catering team.
- Planning menus and adhering to strict diets
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed.
- Budgeting and establishing financial targets and forecasts.
- Managing the payroll and monitoring spending levels.
- Maintaining stock levels and ordering new supplies as required.
- Manage continuous improvement and customer requests
Requirements for this Healthcare Chef Manager Job Galway:
- Experience in menu design and a strong attention to detail.
- A passion for good quality food with a fine dining background
- Experience in managing a catering team in a healthcare environment essential.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills with clients and staff.
- Be able to work full time during the day.
- Strong focus on hygiene and HACCP.
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3 or equivalent.
- Garda Clearance will be required for this position.
The ideal candidate for this position is organised, detail focused, and able to manage a team efficiently. They also must be flexible in relation to rosters and availability.
If you would like to apply for this Chef Manager Job in Galway please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit the Excel Recruitment Website for similar live jobs.