Excel Recruitment is seeking an experienced Chef for an ongoing position with a private hospital campus in South Dublin City
The job would involve working as part of large team serving one of the country’s leading private hospitals. This is an ongoing temporary position with daytime hours beginning towards the end of July with interviews taking place immediately. This role may suit an experienced chef who is looking to move into a healthcare setting, and you must hold a Professional Cookery award at minimum Level 6 on National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) or equivalent from another country.
Key responsibilities of this Healthcare Chef job include:
- Planning menus and adhering to strict diets
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed
- Prepare food for catered functions meeting departmental quality standards
What you need to be considered for this Healthcare Chef job:
- NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3 or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- A genuine passion for creating great food
- The ability to work as part of a team while observing high attention to detail
What’s on offer? €15 per hour, with double pay on Sundays and bank holidays
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Brian on 01 8717676 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.