Herlihy’s Centra Area Manager
Excel Recruitment has been retained to recruit a pivotal role for the Herlihy Group, Corks premium fresh convenience chain, operating under the Centra banner in partnership with Musgrave.
The Herlihy Group is a multi-million euro turnover group operating six progressive Centra convenience stores across Cork. The group was established in 1980 as a family owned business and today is managed by brothers Brian and Kevin Herlihy. The group prides itself on running multi-award winning Centra stores including a brand flagship.
The Herlihy’s have a strong track record in store development and being the best in fresh foods.
We are now seeking suitable applications for the role of Senior Retail operations manager to manage the day to day running of a selection of the companies stores.
Reporting to the group managing director, The Senior Retail Operations Manager will be the driving force in overseeing the company operational plan, developing winning sales driving strategies and supporting retail initiatives that deliver real results. The Senior Retail Operations Manager is responsible for managing costs and supporting all retail operations staff, providing leadership and management, maintaining company growth and driving profitability.
Senior Retail Operations Manager
The Senior Retail Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall retail operation, net and controllable targets, margins and company KPI’s.
- Providing strategic direction, leadership and translating business plans into operational plans that meet business objectives.
- Setting annual budgets and executing the annual, medium-term & long-term plans for the business.
- Company P & L and driving cost optimisation.
- Planning, building and nurturing the infrastructure, resources and processes
- Optimising the performance of all current stores and overseeing the roll out on new stores and revamps.
- Develop succession plans for management
- Access ongoing financial performances, implementing and setting the strategic and operational development for regions
To be considered for this Senior Retail Operations Manager position: –
- You will have worked as a store manager or Area manager in a Progressive food retailer for a minimum of 5+ years.
- Have a proven track record of driving profitability in a retail environment
- Substantial experience in the development and growth of Retail Stores.
- Highly competitive.
Excel Recruitment have specialised in Retail Recruitment for over 16 years and are recognised as market leaders in this field. CEO of Excel Recruitment Barry Whelan is currently handling the recruitment for this Retail Operations manager job on behalf of the Herlihy Group. Apply in confidence or call Barry on 01-8148747/+35318148747