Home & Living Buyer
Home & Living Buyer job, Dublin City Centre
As Home & Living Buyer, you will be a highly commercial and results-driven individual, who enjoys working with exciting and diverse product in a fast-paced buying office. You will be on top of homeware and lifestyle trends and have a thorough understanding of your customer and the marketplace.
It is essential that you have experience of sourcing and product development with design team /suppliers and can demonstrate proven negotiation and presentation skills.
Responsibilities of this Home & Living Buyer job:
- To plan, source and select a commercial range of products within a structured supplier base, meeting the company’s objectives
- To increase turnover and profit by remaining competitive and innovative in line with competitors
- To analyse performance and forward plan / innovate where possible
- Negotiating with a wide supply base
- Collaborating with the design team on trends and product development
- Presenting to senior management
- Developing and managing a team
Requirements for this Home & Living Buyer job:
- Strong eye for detail with passion for retail
- Proactive in seeking out new opportunities and reacting quickly to trends
- In-depth knowledge of the market/competition and an ability to gather and use relevant internal and external information to make commercial decisions
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong people management skills
- Can perform under pressure and operate in a fast-past environment
Salary: DOE & Excellent Benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.