Hospital Chef Job, Dublin
Chef Job is available in Hospital in Dublin. They require a Chef to work in a very thriving large kitchen which serves large volume for breakfast, lunch, brunch. Therefore a highly motivated and experienced candidate is required to provide exceptional service. They must also possess good management ability, creativity and a flair for serving food of the highest calibre and quality.
Hospital Chef Responsibilities:
- Driving sales and maintaining a high level of standards throughout the Kitchen including all aspects of Food preparations, Storage.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP, and any other requirements that need to be adhered to.
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve the optimum food waste while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible.
- Ensuring that the required staffing levels of the Kitchen are always met and to maintain operating standards.
- Co-Ordinate with all departments from Banqueting to Restaurant manager and Senior Management on Menu Plans.
- Experience in large volume banqueting Operations
Hospital Chef Requirements:
- Enjoy and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment with large volume.
- The candidate should be highly motivated and energetic.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working as a chef.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines and enjoy working in a top brand.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Must enjoy Food Service/menu design and working with a great team implementing
- Must have full Chef’s qualifications
This unit is an exceptionally high level of food service and offers candidate Monday to Friday daytime hours but may require a weekend work as well.
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills and would like to apply for this Hospital Chef Job please apply via the form below or click “Apply”.
Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.