This is an exciting opportunity for Hospitality, Hotel or Restaurant Managers seeking a career change or more sociable working hours to develop a career with a large and continuously expanding retail group.
This Assistant Manager job offers excellent work-life balance as well as a highly developed in-house training programme. The starting salary for this Assistant Manager job is €41K per annum and guaranteed to increase each year.
The ideal applicant will be motivated and enjoy working in the process-driven business and managing teams in a fast-paced, customer-facing environment.
Key skills/experience required for this Assistant Manager job:
- 3+ years of management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Full Driver’s licence
- Leading by example attitude (hands-on approach)
- A determined individual who is adept at working in fast-paced, high-volume environments
Responsibilities of this Assistant Manager Job:
- Maximising sales
- Maintaining store standards
- Achieve all target and KPIs outlined by head office
- Work with store manager on day to day operations of the store
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all times
- Cash management both at checkouts and in the back office
- General merchandising duties
If you are a Hotel or Hospitality Manager, interested in this Assistant Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website please apply via the link below or call me Monika on 01 8717625 and I will be happy to discuss any potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.