Hospitality Staff for Sales Assistant Job
Our client, a Fresh Food Retail Shop in Limerick are searching for a Sales Assistant to join their award-winning business. If you have experience as a waiter or hostess in a restaurant, hotel or cafe, this job will be perfect for you! This is a wonderful opportunity for a customer-focused individual to develop their skill set more.
This Sales Assistant Job is full-time. The salary is between €11-€12 depending on experience. This retail job is perfect for you if you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy providing excellent customer service. You will be working with a mixture of weekday and weekend shifts.
Responsibilities as a Sales Assistant:
- Preparing orders for customers
- Handling cash and card transactions
- Ensuring all Food Safety and HACCP regulations are adhered to
- Providing customers with excellent customer service
Requirements for this Retail Sales Assistant Job:
- Previous customer service experience in the retail or hospitality sector
- Ability to work well as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Sales Assistant Job in Limerick please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Claire on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.