Host/Hostess Jobs in Dublin
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking candidates to fill the role of Host/Hostess in the high-end 4-star hotel in Co Kildare, Dublin. It is an ongoing temporary Monday to Sunday role, but with the right candidate, it could lead to a permanent position. The rate of pay is €12 to €14 per hour depending on the experience of the candidate.
An ideal candidate of the Hostess role would have experience in the hotel/restaurant environment, have excellent communication skill, be able to multitask and to work under high pressure and busy environment.
Host/Hostess Job Responsibilities:
- Greet arriving and departing guests, escort them to the assigned table, present menus and announce waiter’s name
- Inform guests about the day’s specials
- Answer incoming calls take bookings over the phone and in person
- Manage the flow of guests into the dining and bar areas and provide accurate waiting times to them
- Tend to special requests the guests might have
- Be observant to guests needs throughout the dining experience (drinks refill, water etc)
- Always adhere to sanitation, safety and alcohol control policies
- Help Floor staff in setting up and clearing the tables; refilling water and serving beverages and if needed food
- Receive cash and card payments
Host/Hostess Jobs Requirements:
- Must be comfortable working in high pressure, busy and loud environment
- A desire to help out where needed and work as part of the team
- Passion for providing extraordinary service at all times
- Must hold a positive attitude at all times
- Excellent Guest relation skills
- Experience in Hospitality industry
Drivers Licence and own transport would be an advantage for Host/Hostess job.
If you are interested in Hostess Job and have relevant experience, please apply accordingly. The contact for this Hostess Job is Dileta and the team can be contacted on 018717676.