Hotel Manager for Retail Manager, Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking experienced Hotel Managers for a Retail Assistant Manager position with a global retail brand.
This role is ideal for Hotel Duty Managers, Catering Managers, Restaurant Managers or Bar Managers who are looking for a better work life balance and a change of career.
An excellent starting salary of 41K per annum is on offer for this Assistant Manager job. This is a progressive salary which will increase with each year of service with the company.
Exemplary training and development opportunities are to be had with this strong Retail brand.
The optimal candidate for this role will need to be an ambitious individual with a drive to succeed and experience working in a high volume and fast paced environment. They will also need to have proven people management skills and progression in their field to date.
Who you are:
- 4+ years’ experience working in Hospitality or Retail Management
- Experience achieving KPIs and targets in previous roles
- Full Drivers’ licence with access to own transport
- Third level qualification desirable but not essential
- An enthusiastic and driven individual with experience working in a fast-paced, customer focused role
Responsibilities for this Assistant Manager Job:
- Maintaining excellent store standards at all times
- Achieving KPIs and targets as directed by head office
- Providing the highest standard of customer service at all time
- Maximising store profit while controlling costs
- Cash management both at checkouts and in back office
- General Merchandising duties
- Overseeing the overall day to day running of the store
If you are interested in this Assistant Manager position or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or call Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.