Hotel Manager Job Dublin City
A Hotel Manager Job in Dublin is available in Dublin City centre. You will be experienced and motivated and must have front office experience. This would suit a Duty Manager or a Front office Manager who is looking to take on more responsibility.
Responsibilities of this Hotel Manager Dublin:
- Driving sales and growing the Hotel Brand
- Achieving targets with staff and management
- Maintaining and delivering high level of standards throughout the hotel.
- Responsible for achieving targets across all areas of the business.
- Be responsible for the everyday management of the Hotel.
- Monitoring operational costs and keeping them within budget
- Maintaining required staffing levels.
- Implementing company operating standards in relation to suppliers, Excellence Service, Hotel presentation & customer service.
Requirements of this Hotel Manager Dublin:
- Minimum of 3+ years of hotel management experience.
- Front office experience essential
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- The candidate should be highly motivated and energetic.
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Have excellent communication skills.
If you would like to apply for this Hotel Manager job Dublin please attach a CV and we will contact you accordingly. Please visit www.jobsatexcel.ie for similar live jobs.
If you have 5 years or more experience in the Hotel and Catering Industry and are looking for a new challenge, mail a CV to laurence @ excelrecruitment.com