Hotel Manager Job Dublin
We are currently recruiting a Hotel Manager for a prestigious 4 Star property in Dublin. The Hotel Manager will be accountable for the day to day running of the Hotel and will assist with ensuring that service levels are maintained throughout the hotel at all times. You will lead the Management team, overseeing all departments, and motivating the staff to work at optimum levels to deliver the high standards that the property is renowned for. The Hotel Manager must be equally experienced on rooms division and revenue as they are on food and beverage and service delivery.
Responsibilities of this Hotel Manager Dublin
- Day to day management of the Hotel, reporting to the General Manager on a weekly basis.
- Lead HOD’s to ensure service delivery throughout the Hotel
- Work with departmental Managers to ensure budgets and profits are in line with Hotel targets
- Action the business plan in order to ensure growth and sustainability for the property
- Assume responsibility for Hotel accounts, monitoring sales and expenditure
- Maintain Hotel standards and ensure Health and Safety compliance at all times
- Assist with the recruitment, selection, induction and training of staff
- Attend weekly and monthly management meetings as required
- Take responsibility for the “Guest Experience” within the Hotel
The ideal candidate for this Hotel Manager position will currently be the General Manager of a high end boutique Hotel or the Deputy General Manager of a large Hotel with Spa and Conference facilities. You will be vastly experienced in managing multiple Food and Beverage outlets as well as being financially astute and comfortable with rooms division and revenue side of the Hotel business. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to take a senior position in a very well established Hotel property.
If you would like to apply for this Hotel Manager Dublin, please send in a CV and cover letter. For similar roles, please visit the Excel Recruitment Website. All applications are treated with in the strictest of confidence.