Hotel Restaurant Manager Job Dublin
Hotel Restaurant Manager Job in Dublin. Our client is looking for a restaurant manager who is accustomed to working in a busy hotel restaurant. The ideal candidate must have experience running a high end restaurant, up to AA Rosette standard or higher.
Requirements of this hotel restaurant manager Job in Dublin
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy service environment
- Good strong communicator with the ability to give instructions under pressure
- Comfortable creating, designing and costing menus.
- Great attention to detail and ability to train and lead a team
- Ability to solve problems and ensure a fast and efficient service
- Strong leadership skills and strong business and financial acumen
- Attending forecast meetings when required
Responsibilities of this hotel restaurant manager Job in Dublin
- Rostering of all Waiting Staff
- Hiring, Inducting and Training of all Staff
- Ensuring the Team maintain a professional appearance at all times
- Ensuring a high quality of service is maintained at all times and that service runs efficiently on a consistent basis
- Compiling weekly reports for senior Management
- Creating and achieving team targets in line with the Company’s goals and objectives
- To ensure that the restaurant operates within budget as set out by hotel management
- Till reconciliation and lodgements
If you feel that you have the required experience for this hotel restaurant manager position, please apply in confidence by completing the details below and attaching your current Curriculum Vitae.