Housekeeping Assistants-Dublin South
Excel Recruitment is currently looking for numbers of experienced hotel Housekeeping Assistants to join our growing team. these positions offer full-time temporary work throughout my client’s locations in Dublin South.
Responsibilities for these Housekeeping Assistants-Dublin South jobs:
- Dusting, vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs.
- Ensuring target and list of 12 to 15 rooms per day is completed by finish time.
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops and sinks.
- Cleaning guest rooms and public lobby to high standard.
- Making beds and changing bed line and replacing with clean, good quality linen.
- Reporting any problems to the maintenance department.
Requirements for these Housekeeping Assistants-Dublin South jobs:
- EU Citizen/stamp 4 required.
- 6 Months experience working in Irish hotels preferable.
- Knowledge of and experience in cleaning.
- Good Organisational skills and high energy levels needed.
- Must be flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Manual handling certificate and available for immediate start.
Benefits of these Housekeeping Assistants-Dublin South jobs
- Weekly wages, holiday pay, Free meals and Free Parking.
- Starting hourly rates from €10.50 to €13.00 per hour.
- Monday to Friday and weekends working 07.30am to 15.30pm/08.00am to 16.30pm.
- May lead to a permanent contract for the right candidate.
If you are interested in the Housekeeping Assistants-Dublin South, please attach your CV to the link below, or contact Gerard on 01 871 76 11.