HR Administrator Dublin 4
I have an urgent job available for bright HR administrator looking to pursue a career or develop experience in a corporate HR office
This is a new role created due to the growth in the business, 11-month contract with a view of extending on a permanent basis based on performance.
Office hours Monday to Friday based in the Ballsbridge area On behalf of my client, who is a large corporate organisation is growing its HR team in Dublin 4. Currently, there are thirteen employees working in HR operations which has a recruitment department, L&D and other general HR functions.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your HR experience in a head office environment. This client is initially looking to hire for an 11-month contract. Depending on performances and external factors this may be made permanent which will see you obtain all the additional company benefits that are afforded to permanent employees.
This is an administrative role that requires the below skills and experience for this job.
Skills and experience required for this HR Administrator role:
- Minimum 6 months to 1-year experience in a head office administration role
- Must have completed leaving cert with good grades
- Must be a confident speaker, with a good level of English
- Excellent attention to detail, great communication skills required both verbal and written
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office, Excel, using communication technology such as email, fax and telephone
- Excellent administration skills, highly organised with an ability to multitask and deliver heavy workloads with tight deadlines
- Must be customer focused and be able to face off to multiple stakeholders within the business
- Self-starter with ability to drive own workloads
- Must be able to work from 8.30 am to 4.45 pm and work in the Dublin 4 area
The job for the HR Administration role:
- Maintain records and personnel files for all employees
- Ensure that all information is captured and accurately recorded
- Draft and issue paperwork relating to all new and existing employees
- Assist the HR Operations team with various projects including the performance management process
- Respond to queries sent to the HR inbox and provide the information required to support operations in a timely manner
- Support the Talent Acquisition team with core activities including candidate communication, scheduling interviews and reference checking
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.