HR Administrator Co Cork
We here at Excel Recruitment have an amazing job opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join my clients business in Co Cork near to Kilmallock Co Limerick. This is a large food wholesale organisation that has 10 sites in ROI and 12 in the UK and employs 7,000 and is steadily increasing due to their business growth.
This is a new role due to the growth of their Cork division. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your HR experience and skills and be mentored by a senior HR Group Manager and a HR lead in a highly structured environment. There is lots of potentials to develop and progress, as my client is a large organisation continuing to expand.
Starting salary will be based on the level of experience, €25,000 – €30,000 , Monday to Friday, office hours.
Skills and experience required for this HR Administrator role:
- Third level qualification in HR or relevant discipline is desirable;
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a HR administrative role or similar;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Consistency in meeting deadlines;
- Ability to work with a diverse workforce population;
- Knowledge of CoreHR would be an advantage
The job for the HR Administration role:
- Ensuring all HR data and filing is recorded and completed in an accurate manner for efficient retrieval as needed – continuously working to improve the efficiency of supporting systems.
- Managing the HR Filing system, HR data on company database, absence, GDPR compliance
- Carrying out general HR administration duties on a daily basis.
- Manage the administration of the full employee life cycle, from recruitment to exit
- Preparation or printing of recruitment documents, recruitment adverts, Interview coordination, on-boarding, and appointment documentation
- Update of HR policy and procedure – Develop, update and maintain HR policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and best practice
- Provide HR support to managers on a range of areas such as policy and procedure, training & development and employee engagement
- Continuously improve HR service delivery by identifying challenges and recommending opportunities for improvements
- Compile internal and external HR updates, reports and people related metrics
- Responsible for administration of all training and development activity.
- Work closely with the payroll department to ensure accuracy of data and seamless process management.
- General Office Administration
- Provide administration support to other support office functions as required
- Meet & greet office visitors
- General office administration including filing, correspondence, post, etc
- Responsible for ordering office stationery and uniforms
- Arrange meetings and other functions as required
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.