We here at Excel Recruitment have a job opportunity for an ambitious HR graduate or junior HR Administrator looking to join a growing professional organisation. My client is an expanding retail group with twelve stores and plans to open many more in the following years. Due to their phenomenal growth and opening six new stores in 2017 alone, my client is looking to expand on their HR team. This job is based in their West Dublin office.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop your HR experience and skills and be mentored by a senior HR Group Manager. This is an administrative role that requires the below skills and experience for this job.
Skills and experience required for this HR Administrator role:
- Minimum 1-year experience in an HR administration role
- Must have a minimum 3rd level education ( Diploma) or working towards an HR qualification
- Must be a confident speaker, with a good level of English
- Excellent attention to detail, great communication skills required both verbal and written
- Must be proficient using Microsoft office, using communication technology such as email, fax, telephone and Skype or other internet video chat platforms
- Excellent administration skills, highly organised with an ability to multitask and deliver heavy workloads with tight deadlines
- Must be customer focused and be able to face off to multiple stakeholders within the business
- Self-starter with ability to drive own workloads
The job for the HR Administration role:
- Ensuring all HR data and filing is recorded and completed in an accurate manner for efficient retrieval as needed – continuously working to improve the efficiency of supporting systems.
- Managing the HR Filing system, HR data on company database, absence, GDPR compliance
- Carrying out general HR administration duties on a daily basis.
- Manage the administration of the full employee life cycle, from recruitment to exit
- Preparation or printing of recruitment documents, recruitment adverts, Interview coordination, on-boarding, and appointment documentation
- Update of HR policy and procedure – Develop, update and maintain HR policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and best practice
- Provide HR support to managers on a range of areas such as policy and procedure, training & development and employee engagement
- Continuously improve HR service delivery by identifying challenges and recommending opportunities for improvements
- Compile internal and external HR updates, reports and people related metrics
- Responsible for administration of all training and development activity.
- Work closely with the payroll department to ensure accuracy of data and seamless process management.
- General Office Administration
- Provide administration support to other support office functions as required
- Meet & greet office visitors
- General office administration including filing, correspondence, post, etc
- Responsible for ordering office stationery and uniforms
- Arrange meetings and other functions as required
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.