HR Administrator job Co Tipperary
My client is an award-winning fresh food business, which has expanded massively over the 5 years that I have recruited for them. Initially, they were a local family business that started over 50 years ago but is now a brand leader and associated with one of the best performing retail companies in Europe. They now employ over 200 staff nationwide, opening stores across the country from North to South. Due to this amazing growth, they are now looking to strengthen the HR function in the business and support the General Manager with the management of admin, recruitment and supporting the on boarding process of new starters including following on training etc. We are looking for a passionate food-loving, peoples person with experience in a food environment in a HR office role with similar duties.
Responsibilities for this HR Job:
- Administrator controller for our HR Time Management System
- Payroll management, checking for discrepancies
- Providing advice and support for employee HR queries by phone and email
- Creating and maintaining of employee personnel files and updating records such as training files, payroll and any other relevant information record to hold
- Assisting with administrative duties for investigations, disciplinary and grievance meetings and ensure all paperwork is retained.
- Attend meetings with the management, taking minutes of the meeting and following up on anything relevant
- Issuing letters/forms/policies and paperwork to employees and managers
- Assisting with recruitment, screening Cv’s, call potential candidates, issuing contracts, new starter packs and other relevant documentation
- Manages new employee initiatives
- Organising, analysing and implementing employee training requirements
- Controller of employee expense program
- Coordinate with the stakeholders, to organise up-skill training program or putting chosen employees onto their apprenticeship programmes.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Managing the Health & Safety book, reporting and ensure all accident report is received, recorded and follow up in a timely manner
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive management, handling requests and queries as required
- Manages future development and roll-out of HR software upgrades and initiatives.
- Carries out any other ad hoc duties as assigned
Requirements for this Human Resource job :
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar HR Admin role, ideally within food manufacturing, food processing or retail
- Have a proficient background in MS Office tools (MS Outlook, Excel & Word).
- An ability to learn company-specific software as required.
- A hands-on approach with strong work ethic and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Have a highly organised, flexible and proactive approach to task workload
- TMS experience or other employee time clock-in systems preferred
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- High level of attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic person able to work under pressure to work in a busy office
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in this HR job, please send a CV below for the attention of Sean Thomas, Senior HR Recruitment Consultant in Excel Recruitment.
Excel Recruitment is an awarding recruitment agency that now specialises in HR recruitment. We source professional HR candidates for both permanent and temporary recruitment needs across Ireland.