HR Advisor Dublin
On behalf of our client, Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a well-known retail group based in West Dublin. Our client is a large organisation with stores nationwide and is a market leader and is one of the top employers in their industry. We are seeking a HR Advisor who has experience in a busy HR environment looking to more exposure to a head office HR team. Our clients head office is based in West Dublin and is easily accessible by most public transport services. We are looking for a HR professional with 2years experience who loves a challenge and has a can-do attitude and can instil this culture throughout the business so that it can continue reaching its goals.
Our client is offering a salary upwards of €30 -35k+bonus for the right candidate and other attractive company benefits.
Monday to Friday office hours.
Requirements for this HR Advisor job:
- A minimum of 2 years of HR experience in a senior HR administrator role or similar HR Advisor experience
- You must have some relevant 3rd level education or working towards achieving one
- For this job, you will need to have experience in employee relations legislation and have experience in disciplinary procedures
- Must be proficient using Excel and Microsoft office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be flexible to the business needs, some travelling may be required due to training in the country stores
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
Responsibilities of this HR Advisor job: :
- Advise, coach and support through investigations, disciplinary and grievance meetings, ensuring fair procedure and compliance with legislation at all times.
- Overseeing the complete recruitment process including the allocation and management of job slot, screening CVs, organising interviews, handling the offer stage with new employees, reference checking, transfers of employees to other stores and the onboarding process.
- Managing all HR administration/employee files/daily queries for the HR department to include employee benefits e.g. Bike to work scheme.
- Employee engagement, focus on employee wellbeing through analysing results from employee survey and exit interviews
- Communicate and respond to employees queries in a friendly and timely manner.
- Management and reporting of absenteeism records.
- Updating Company policies and procedures when required
- Providing HR advice and support to Managers on E/R issues, following best practice
If you meet the criteria and are interested in this HR Advisor job, please apply below.
Excel Recruitment specialises in HR recruitment needs for both permanent and temporary solutions, please contact us on 01-8148747 if you would like to enquire further.