HR Business Partner
Excel Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and people focused HR Business Partner to join a leading global fashion retailer who offers their customers the latest trends at the best value. This role is based in their fast-paced head office in Dublin city centre.
Our client is an amazing unique fashion business which values its people, and allows you to develop your skills and make a real difference within the HR function. They have won numerous awards both for its business practices, but also for its people policies. They are determined in being the company of choice with brand value being of real importance!
You will be joining an energetic and fast-growing business, who can provide exceptional career opportunities for those who are looking to progress their HR career.
As HR Business Partner, you will be apart of one of the company’s most creative and innovative departments, Buying and Merchandising. This business function contains the majority of the company’s creative talent and all of the company’s commercial talent and is a pivotal and influential role within the Human Resource team.
Reporting directly to the Global Director of Human Resources, you will:
- As the business is in massive growth, you will work closely with Talent Acquisition and Reward/Recognition with talent management, succession planning, performance, improvement, recruitment and reward at the forefront of the role
- Partnering with Senior Management and relevant departments, you will design and deliver HR initiatives for this exciting international retail business
- Responsible for a direct team of 500
- Advise the Director and team in relation to discipline, grievance, current legislation and best practice
- Promote and ensure effective use of engagement and communication processes/mechanisms and provide proactive input for improvement in this area
- Maintain excellent relationships with key union representatives in order to ensure cooperation ensuring our client’s competitive position is maintained
- Deliver change initiatives in line with the needs of the business
As HR Business Partner you must have:
- An extensive HR background with at least 5+ years’ experience in a fast paced, best practice retail environment, ideally one that is customer facing
- Third Level Degree in Business / HR qualification/ CIPD qualified
- An ability to engage, inspire and influence your team and colleagues
- A strategic thinking and influential team member
Salary Package: DOE
Plus other excellent benefits on offer
Should you be interested in hearing more about this HR Business Partner job opportunity, please forward over your updated CV to Aislinn through the link provided.