HR Business Partner South Dublin
On behalf of our client, Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner for a well-known retail group based in West Dublin. Our client is a large organisation with stores nationwide and is a market leader and is one of the top employers in their industry in their field. We are seeking an experienced HR professional, who has experience in a busy HR environment working with different stakeholders supporting numerous business functions. Our clients head office is based in West Dublin and is easily accessible by several public transport services. As the HR Business Partner, who will be instrumental in driving the HR agenda within the business, by constantly upgrading the HR function to be more robust and in tune with the business objectives. We are looking for a HR professional who loves a challenge and has a can-do attitude and can instil this culture throughout the business so that it can continue reaching its goals.
Our client is offering a salary upwards of €60k+ for the right candidate and other attractive company benefits.
Responsibilities for this HR Business Partner Job:
- Managing recruitment needs for the business, talent spotting and succession planning for senior or specialist roles
- Constantly looking at ways to improve the HR function across the entire business working with different stakeholders
- Responsible for driving a positive working culture, through driving well-being initiatives and improving communication channels among employees & management
- Work closely with the current HR team by leading and offering advice, setting goals and monitoring their development
- Support and coach management teams to ensure they handle ER or grievances matters following fair and consistent procedure in lien with Irish legislation
- Work closely with finance and HR Director to set, review and monitor the HR/ER annual budgets.
- Using HR software analytic to prepare reports for management meetings
The requirement for this HR Business Partner job:
- 5 year’s experience in a busy HR environment at senior level
- Strong knowledge of Irish employment legislation
- Experience of working in a change and high growth retail environment is preferred.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimum supervision and lead a team
- Experience working and supporting numerous stakeholders across the business and leading one or more HR projects
If you meet the criteria and are interested in this HR Business Partner job, please apply below.
Excel Recruitment specialises in HR recruitment needs for both permanent and temporary solutions, please contact us on 01-8148747 if you would like to enquire further.