HR Business Partner – Dublin
Our client, a hugely successful fast food restaurant chain is seeking an experienced HR Manager / HR Business Partner to oversee the HR function in both company owned and franchised sites across Ireland.
This is an exciting new role for an ambitious and innovative HR Manager / HR Business Partner to implement best practise into a growing fast food retail group.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating a brilliant company brand identity and ensure that the business is a company of choice for both employees and customers.
Working closely with the Managing Director, this HR Business Partner job requires a forward thinking, energetic and people orientated manager.
This role is predominately based in Dublin city centre, however with future expansion across the country, travel may be required from time to time.
HR Business Partner job responsibilities include the following
- Working with the MD and Exec team on overall brand strategy, purpose, values and culture
- Developing a clear People strategy for the business across the full employee journey
- Developing employee value proposition to help become the best employer in the sector
- Developing cost effective tools to measure and track employee satisfaction
- Identify and measure performance against clear people related targets and develop Managers understanding and ability to impact these
- Developing the employer brand across the group to help shape positive perceptions
- Identify and develop partnerships with relevant bodies to enable our people obtain third party accreditation for their training and transferable skills
- Develop and implement an effective approach to talent & performance management
- Working with the MD and Exec team to ensure that talent planning and resources are applied to the areas that matter most to the long-term sustaining growth of the business
- Partnering with the Operations teams to develop and deliver a clear training, learning & development programme for the brands and the business
- Implementing HR policies and procedures across the group and ensuring the group proactively manages HR compliance and navigates legislative change.
- Managing any employee relations or disciplinary matters
- Engaging with the franchisee community both locally and internationally on best people practices
Experience required for the job of HR Business Partner include the following
- Degree in HR/Business related or equivalent (CIPD qualified)
- Experience working within Retail / Food service environment is ideal
- 2 – 3 years HR Management / Business partner skills
- Strong people engagement skills
- Experience of interviewing at a middle management/ senior level
- Proven record of implementing key change projects
- Excellent written, presentation and communication Skills
- Strong Leadership & influencing skills and previous experience of working at a Senior HR level
- Strong commitment to personal learning and development
- Full clean driving licence – travel to/between sites will be an aspect of this role
- Salary: €60-70k DOE
- Good working hours
- Negotiable benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity please upload your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn Lea will look after your application