HR & Customer Service Manager Job Cork
We here at Excel Recruitment have an excellent job opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join our client in Cork City. Our client is looking for someone with a background in senior management within a fast-paced environment who has experience in HR.
This HR job comes with a competitive salary package, as well as opportunities to progress within Ireland’s leading retail and wholesale business. The company employs over 15,000 people nationwide and turns over €2.8 billion in sales, so there is ample opportunities to grow within this large organisation.
Skills and experience required for this HR & Customer Service Manager Job:
- Experience in HR
- Must have a minimum 3rd level education either a HR Diploma or Degree related
- Excellent attention to detail, great communication skills required both verbal and written
- Must be proficient using Microsoft office, using communication technology such as email, fax, telephone, and Skype or other internet video chat platforms
- Excellent administration skills, highly organised with an ability to multitask and deliver heavy workloads with tight deadlines
- Must be customer focused and be able to face off to multiple stakeholders within the business
- Self-starter with an ability to complete tasks in a productive manner
- A passion for retail
Responsibilities as HR & Customer Service Manager:
- Ensuring all HR data and filing is recorded and completed in an accurate manner for efficient retrieval as needed – continuously working to improve the efficiency of supporting systems.
- Managing the HR Filing system, HR data on company database, absence, GDPR compliance
- Carrying out general HR administration duties on a daily basis
- Manage the administration of the full employee life cycle, from recruitment to exit
- Preparation or printing of recruitment documents, recruitment adverts, Interview coordination, on-boarding, and appointment documentation
- Update of HR policy and procedure – Develop, update and maintain HR policies and procedures as necessary, ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and best practice
- Provide HR support to managers on a range of areas such as policy and procedure, training & development and employee engagement
- Continuously improve HR service delivery by identifying challenges and recommending opportunities for improvements
- Compile internal and external HR updates, reports and people related metrics
- Responsible for administration of all training and development activity.
- Work closely with the payroll department to ensure accuracy of data and seamless process management.
- General Office Administration
- Provide administration support to other support office functions as required
- Meet & greet office visitors
- General office administration including filing, correspondence, post, etc
- Responsible for ordering office stationery and uniforms
- Arrange meetings and other functions as required
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.