HR/Training & Development Administrator
My client, Irelands leading grocery, retail and wholesale company are looking for a HR/Training & Development Administrator to join their team in Lucan, South Dublin.
*** This is a 6 month Maternity Contract***
The candidate will be responsible for providing administrator support to a number of stores, through the training and development officers, recruitment officers and the talent development and resourcing manager.
I am looking for someone who has 2 years or more Administration, Training or HR experience and is extremely organised and efficient with strong microsoft office skills.
Key Responsibilities for the job of HR/Training & Development Administrator
- The delivery of and administrative support to the training & recruitment team with regard to the reporting of training statistics, maintenance of training & recruitment records and updating said records.
- Provide administrative support to the talent development & resourcing manager.
- Ensure personnel files are up to date & file audits are completed.
- Administration of the bike to work scheme, real reward colleague discount scheme & union membership forms.
- Report on non-compliance for colleagues in the various mandatory areas .
- Preparation of training materials for scheduled training sessions.
- Meeting preparation & set up rooms & the provision of refreshments as required.
- Maintenance of & updating the master training analysis pivot and training analysis.
- Provision of information in a timely & professional manner to relevant contacts.
- Assist with the screening of sales assistant CV’s and distribute to the stores for telephone screening as required, and or to conduct telephone screening in support of the stores.
- Confirm all assessment centre bookings and coordinate all paperwork for the assessment centre & delivery of session when required.
- Conduct reference checks for all store based new starters and support office as required.
- Issue of contracts of employment and relevant paperwork for colleagues.
- Maintain recruitment database, reports and pivots as required.
- Support at central inductions for completion of all new starter paperwork.
Skills & Experience for the job of HR/Training & Development Administrator
- 2-3 Years relevant experience
- Good knowledge of people management software
- A HR Degree advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- An excellent influencer with strong relationship building qualities
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- €30-€35K depending on experience